Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2000/08/30 05:50:44 UTC

Re: How about struts & resin issue?

The latest Resin snapshots include a workaround for the taglib issue that
caused the problems with Struts. So far, this workaround has been effective
for me.

The taglib issue itself is awaiting consideration by the JSP spec people. As
far as I know, this has not happened yet. It was on hold pending the spec
update (that just happened, I think), so hopefully it will be addressed
soon. It would be good to get everyone on the same (clarified) page again.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Thanks Rod ... fixed in tonight's version :-)

Craig

--
                                    Applications to Tomcat

Struts docs .war says index.jsp instead of index.html