Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ni...@i2.com on 2000/11/09 18:28:33 UTC

Java Client To C++ Server

Has anyone trying connecting to a C++ Soap Server through a Java SOAP
Client and visa versa.

Regards,
Nitin Mangtani

Re: Java Client To C++ Server

Posted by Prasad Vangavolu <pr...@varros.com>.
Hi Nitin,

We are trying to connect from Apache 2.0 client to MS Soap server. MS side
we are using ATL COM objects. So far we could able to get data from SOAP
samples. But still when it comes to unmarshalling it fails. (Please see my
previous mail with subject exception:attribute...).

Prasad Vangavolu

Re: Java Client To C++ Server