Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/12/12 19:51:13 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release ActiveMQ 5.0.0

The ActiveMQ 5.0.0 Release Candidate 4 passed the vote and will become
the official ActiveMQ 5.0.0 release.
Binaries will get pushed out to the mirrors shortly.

The vote passed with the following no -1 votes and the following +1 votes:
Hiram Chirino
James Strachan
Rob Ravies
Timothy Bish
Bruce Snyder
Jonas Lim
Guillaume Nodet
Márcio Moraes
Marco Buss
Alan D. Cabrera

Thanks to all that contributed to developing and testing this release!

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I finally got around to pushing out the changes to the mirrors.
Binaries should make it to all the mirrors in 24 hours.

On Dec 12, 2007 1:51 PM, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> The ActiveMQ 5.0.0 Release Candidate 4 passed the vote and will become
> the official ActiveMQ 5.0.0 release.
> Binaries will get pushed out to the mirrors shortly.
>
> The vote passed with the following no -1 votes and the following +1 votes:
> Hiram Chirino
> James Strachan
> Rob Ravies
> Timothy Bish
> Bruce Snyder
> Jonas Lim
> Guillaume Nodet
> Márcio Moraes
> Marco Buss
> Alan D. Cabrera
>
> Thanks to all that contributed to developing and testing this release!
>

> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com