Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dean A. Hoover" <dh...@rochester.rr.com> on 2004/03/29 23:40:15 UTC

string substitution in tiles

I have a general form layout I am defining in
tiles. But there is one thing I'm not sure how
to do. The relevant part of the form layout
looks like this:

<tiles:get name="subForm"/>
<tiles:get name="buttons"/>

I want to replace the xxx action with a string
I define in tiles-defs.xml. Say I want to call the
replacement string "url" and in one instance I
want it to be "/Logon.do". What does the put
look like in tiles-defs.xml and how can I modify
the JSP snippet shown above to do the appropriate
replacement (for action="xxx")?

Thanks.
Dean Hoover