Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/11/10 01:51:05 UTC

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Hi wei, welcome to join Kylin family!

For question 1, it seems you're sending request to "/kylin/api/Cubes",
while the expected is "/kylin/api/cubes"; The 'C' is in lower case, please
change that and try again.

For question 2, is the user "ADMIN" be added to "KYLIN-ADMIN" group? It
should be in the member-list of that group. Please double check. The logs
when the user login can tell more details.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
So Kylin web works, right? Then there must be something different in your
REST command.

Please provide more information, includes kylin.log and the response's
body; only the screenshot is insufficient.

I just tried one of my instances, this command can trigger a build
successfully (not using cookie):

curl -X PUT --user ADMIN:KYLIN -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d
'{"startTime":'1330560000000', "endTime":'1362096000000',
"buildType":"BUILD"}' http://my-host:7072/kylin/api/cubes/TEST_ABC/rebuild

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Posted by 李巍 <lw...@fhzz.com.cn>.
URL is right!

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi wei,

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Posted by 李巍 <lw...@fhzz.com.cn>.
Thanks for reply!

Question 1 still can't fix.