Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by wch2001 <wc...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/04 09:43:55 UTC

Help, Radio value can not be displyed in HTML

Dear all,

The requirement is when photoMainStatus = true, then in the HTML, the radio
is selected.when  photoMainStatus=false , the radio is not selected.

In the java, i can find i already pass the value to photoMainStatus, but in
HTML, all radio is not selected.

thanks a lot.

java code:

 ListView fileListView = new ListView("fileList", files) {

                @Override
                protected void populateItem(final ListItem item) {
                    setPhotoMainStatus(fileObj.isMain());
                    System.out.println("fileObj.getId():"+fileObj.getId()+";
isPhotoMainStatus():" + isPhotoMainStatus());
                    if (fileObj.isMain())
                    {
                        setFileId(fileObj.getIndexNo());
                    }

                    Radio r = new Radio("radio", new
PropertyModel(getParent().getParent(), "photoMainStatus"));
                    r.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onchange") {

                        @Override
                        protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                        }
                    });
                    item.add(r);
                    System.out.println("RADIO VALUE : " +
r.getModelObjectAsString());
                    System.out.println("RADIO VALUE : " + r.getValue());

}

HTML codes:

                                        <input type="radio"
wicket:id="radio"/>

The debug out is :

fileObj.getId():158;        isPhotoMainStatus():true
RADIO VALUE : true
RADIO VALUE : radio93
fileObj.getId():159;        isPhotoMainStatus():false
RADIO VALUE : false
RADIO VALUE : radio94

Re: Help, Radio value can not be displyed in HTML

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
like we told you already 3 or 4 times: the users list

Martijn

Posted by wch2001 <wc...@hotmail.com>.
Why?
and where to post it?