Posted to user@flink.apache.org by hjw <10...@qq.com> on 2022/09/12 17:58:20 UTC

A classloading question about submitting Flink jobs on Yarn-Perjob Mode

When I submit a job to yarn on Yarn-perjob Mode.An error occurred during the client-side generation of the Jobgraph submitd to yarn.

Error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/orc/PhysicalWriter

Because the cluster is public, there is already related flink-orc_2.12-1.14.0-csa1.6.1.0.jar package in the /opt/flink/lib directory.

However ,this class is included by my jar. This class is provided by orc-core package. I have packaged it in my jar.

After my attempts, the following measures can solve my problem.
1.remove the related flink-orc_2.12-1.14.0-csa1.6.1.0.jar from /opt/flink/lib directory and packaged it to my jar.
2.put the orc-core to /opt/flink/lib directory.

However, I would like to know why an error occurs when placing the flink-orc_2.12-1.14.0-csa1.6.1.0.jar package in the /opt/flink/lib directory and packaging orc-core into the my jar.

Env:
Flink version: flink 1.14.0

Best,
Hjw

&nbsp;

Re: A classloading question about submitting Flink jobs on Yarn-Perjob Mode

Posted by yu'an huang <h....@gmail.com>.
I guess there may be a class conflict between your user jar and Flink lib. For the error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError, it may caused Exception happening when Initializing a class. I suggest you set the log level to DEBUG and send the client log here. Let’s look whether there are any new finding in the client log.

Best,
Yuan

Posted by zh...@outlook.com.

Posted by hjw <10...@qq.com>.
Hi,

The yarn.classpath.include-user-jar parameter is shown as yarn.per-job-cluster.include-user-jar&nbsp;parameter in Flink 1.14.&nbsp;
I have tried&nbsp;DISABLED、FIRST、LAST、ORDER .But the error still happened.

Best,
Hjw

&nbsp;

From:                                                                                                                        "zhanghao.chen"                                                                                    <zhanghao.chen@outlook.com&gt;;