Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net> on 2005/04/19 04:51:09 UTC

Pallete Component Question/Issue

	Hi,

	Yet another question :).

	I've got a palette component on my screen. It draws correctly, puts
the appropriate items in the available list, and otherwise looks great.

	The problem is that when I try to use it under either IE (6.029), or
firefox (1.02), the buttons are "frozen" and when I click on them I get
javascript errors.

	Now, the weird point is that if I push "refresh" on my browser and
reload the palette, all is well. The buttons are enabled, the errors go
away, etc.

	It smells like an initialization problem to me e.g. I'm not
initializing something property on the first pass, but I can't ferret out
what could be at fault here. Has anyone seen behavior like this before? If
so, do you recall what the remedy as? I'm pulling my hair out here
unfortunately.

	--- Pat