Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <je...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2015/06/29 09:27:13 UTC

Karaf 4.0.0 - Assembly failure

Hi Jamie and all at Karaf,

Glad to head Karaf 4.0.0 has been released!

I just gave it a try but Maven fails during the assembly.

The assembly was ok with Karaf 3.0.2, I just changed 3.0.2 versions to 4.0.0. The message is:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.0.0:assembly (default-assembly) on project my-assembly: Unable to build assembly: Could not find matching feature for standard -> [Help 1]

Do you have a clue why?

Thank you,
JP

[@@ OPEN @@]