Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/10/22 21:35:03 UTC

excalibur-xmlutil missing a dependency

we were finally able to sort out all the gump/maven technical issues for
excalibur but we found out that your POM is missing a dependency.

I request that the last change to project.xml to be rolled back.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/excalibur/trunk/components/xmlutil/project.xml?r1=54657&r2=54963&p1=excalibur/trunk/components/xmlutil/project.xml&p2=excalibur/trunk/components/xmlutil/project.xml&diff_format=h&root=Apache-SVN

Thanks.

--
Stefano.

Re: excalibur-xmlutil missing a dependency

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> It's done.
> Steve.