Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/06/27 22:22:22 UTC

karma request for commons

i want to cleanup commons-dbcp as we need it for the next torque release
.. so i need karma for the commons repo ...

thanx!

martin

Re: karma request for commons

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi martin

the policy is that karma is granted upon request (by the pmc) to any
apache committer who wants access to the sandbox but jakarta-commons
committers must be elected.

i think that your credentials (eg http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.
html) speak for themselves and that dbcp would benefit greatly from your
help but i'd prefer the VOTE to be proposed by an existing dbcp committer.
  but i will propose a VOTE unless a dbcp committer beats me to it or
suggests some reason why they'd prefer the VOTE to be postponed.

- robert