Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/06/03 08:28:45 UTC

Re: Is this good practice? [Was - Re: Newbie: How to capture XMLfrom custom class? ]

Upayavira implies it should be do-able with the JXTemplateGenerator?

See:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108498565610794&w=2

Derek

>>> awalsh@contal.net.au 2004/06/03 08:12:54 AM >>>
Hi Derek,

in my case I did try using flow, but ran into a wall using JXTemplate
spit out the XML from my Java object:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108415092708767&w=2

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get around the escaping of the <
and > then I would glady ditch the XSP :)

Adam

believed to be clean.

Re: Is this good practice? [Was - Re: Newbie: How to capture XMLfrom custom class? ]

Posted by Adam Walsh <aw...@contal.net.au>.
Unfortunately it produces the same output as the jx:out

Adam

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.