Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/07/02 16:57:07 UTC

Re: [MNG-6130] Loss of profile information in workaround for MNG-4900

Am 2017-05-15 um 22:29 schrieb Michael Osipov:
> Am 2017-05-15 um 22:10 schrieb Robert Scholte:
>> I think I miss a unittest or integration-test, just to be sure.
>
> The reporter says: "It's very tricky and hopefully not necessary, since
> the 1-line fix is provided"

The issue reporter isn't able to provide an IT and there is only the
patch, but no sample project for this issue.

What to do? Merge this oneline fix anyway?

Re: [MNG-6130] Loss of profile information in workaround for MNG-4900

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2017-07-02 um 20:13 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> So it's back to us, which means we should write the UT/IT if we want to
> apply the patch.
>
> As long as there's no proof that this patch is required, I'm -1

Sharing the view. I will reask the reporter.

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
So it's back to us, which means we should write the UT/IT if we want to
apply the patch.

As long as there's no proof that this patch is required, I'm -1

Robert