Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Keith Hackworth <ke...@rpemail.com> on 2004/11/18 13:30:43 UTC

X-NAS-* headers

One of my customers received a blank message from Korea which spoofed an
invalid email address on his domain.  I was looking at the message and it
contained 3 distinct "X-NAS" message headers that I don't recognize:

Does anyone have any idea what would add an X-NAS-* header?  I've googled
it and didn't really find anything too relevant, other than people
complaining about spam messages.  I would like to prevent these, and it'd
be great if I could just block any message containing X-NAS in the
headers, but I wanted to make sure some client or isp doesn't add them
automatically.

Thanks,
Keith