Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Vital Trizna <vi...@uclouvain.be> on 2014/05/19 15:03:25 UTC

Error in Search users

Hello,

I’ve installed OpenMeetings 3.0.2 on Windows.
I’m in the process to rewrite the user manual.

Each time I go in ‘Edit Profile’ – ‘Search users’ and try to search, I have an internal error page.
In the log I see the following message :

“POST /openmeetings/?6-1.IBehaviorListener.0-contents-child-panels-tab-form HTTP/1.1” 200 150
“GET /openmeetings/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.pages.InternalErrorPage HTTP/1.1” 500 1447

Everything else seems to work normally.

All the Best,

Vital,

Re: Error in Search users