Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 16:20:45 UTC

FYI, Spring 2.0-rc3 incompatibility

I have just fixed the incompatibility with spring 2.0-rc3.

Unfortunately, the spring classes changed in an incompatible
way, as the signature of some overriden methods has changed.
To work around, that, I have splitted the xbean-spring-v2 in 3 modules,
which
are
   xbean-spring-v2 : base classes (we can only have one
XBeanNamespaceHandler implementation)
   xbean-spring-v2a : delegate classes for spring < 2.0-rc3
   xbean-spring-v2b : delegate classes for spring >= 2.0-rc3
The delegate classes are loaded at runtime, depending on the version used.

Everything seems to work now.
I also added a new module for intergration tests with spring 2.0-rc3.
--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet