Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2003/12/05 11:56:47 UTC

Woody form tabs

Hi All

I was having a play with Tabs in Woody forms.

I have a form template and model that follow the pattern of the Form1
sample in Cocoon, but my form ends up with:

	an empty popup-menu in the title of a fieldset
	no content

My forms are handled by flowscript.

Is there any 'behind the scenes' activity going on that I may have
missed?

Here is the 'shape' of my template layout :

     <wi:group>
       <wi:styling type="choice"/>
       <wi:label>Choose a panel: </wi:label>
       <wi:state>
         <wt:widget id="tab-state"/><!-- declared in my model-->
       </wi:state>
       <wi:items>
         <wi:group>
           <wi:label><i18n:text
i18n:catalogue="local">label.detail</i18n:text></wi:label>
           <wi:items>
			<!-- Table of fields -->
           </wi:items>
         </wi:group>
         <wi:group>
           <wi:label><i18n:text
i18n:catalogue="local">label.resource</i18n:text></wi:label>
           <wi:items>
			<!-- Table of fields -->
           </wi:items>
         </wi:group>