Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 20:10:35 UTC

Trouble generating CoffeeScript docs

Hi,

following Kalle's example, I wanted to create a new 5.4 beta release today,
but the CoffeeScript docs generation task kept failing. docco exited with
exit code 1 and I couldn't get it to run from the command line either. It
doesn't generate any output, neither files nor an error message. Does
anyone else have this problem? I'm running Ubuntu 14.10.

Jochen

Re: Trouble generating CoffeeScript docs

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Am 23.11.2014 um 17:39 schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
> I'm running docco 0.6.3, installed via npm. II'm on a Mac.

It works fine on my Debian box at work. It's really about time I
switched back from Ubuntu at home too.. I'm only waiting for my SSD to
arrive...

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship