Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/10 07:07:23 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.8.2 Release

+1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I am cherry-picking this patch that partially fixes a breaking change
introduced in 2.8.0
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/12673

I have to run some tests before committing it to branch-2.8 as it did not
apply cleanly

please verify that the patch is in before cutting the RC

Enrico