Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2016/06/08 21:34:17 UTC

[QUESTION] Dependency on OpenSSL

I recall discussions of OpenSSL and updating our dependency on it to a better/patched version.

What I don't know is whether the binaries that are built and distributed directly by the project incorporate OpenSSL in any manner?

Can anyone clear that up?

 1. Do our built binaries depend on and distribute OpenSSL in some manner?

 2. Is this for all platforms or only some of them?

 - Dennis

RE: [QUESTION] Dependency on OpenSSL

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Don,

Thank you for the clarity.  That is exactly what I needed to know.

 - Dennis

Posted by Don Lewis <tr...@apache.org>.