Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com> on 2007/01/29 03:47:05 UTC

[VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Hi,

I would like to propose we make Unreal a committer. I have been working with Unreal closely in the past month on several JAX-WS runtime issues, including JAX-WS handler support, CXF interceptor chain etc, these patches he submitted all came with solid qualities as well as good test coverage. To be honest I am now tired of applying patches on behalf of him, So its probably a good time to start a vote, especially for my relief :-)

Unreal has been working on CXF for quite a while, what he has done includes:

* 10 patches on CXF JCA area

* 5 patches on JAX-WS area (mainly the JAX-WS handler and CXF interceptor chain related issues, as part of our recent effort to attack TCK)

* 2 patches on core and API

* Add a streaminterceptor sample that demonstrates how to develop and configure CXF interceptors.

Here's my +1 for making Unreal a committer.

Cheers,

Jervis

RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal