Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 22:46:32 UTC

Re: reloading a component with ajax submit button

componentToRepainted.setOutputMarkupId(true)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:38 PM, miro <mi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want to reload a component  in my page when the form is submitted , I am
> calling
>
> target.addComponent(StgAuditSelectionPage.this.get("stgAuditsContainer:stgAuditGeneralTbl"));
>

> in the onSumbit  method , I   assuming just by   adding a component to
> ajaxTarget the component  gets   reloaded or recreated , but its not
> happening , what I have to do to reload a component ?

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released

Re: reloading a component with ajax submit button

Posted by cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, I know it's off topic but I didn't want to create a separate topic for a
simple question.

I've got an error on production server and I cannot reproduce on my
development machine. The error says :
woUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton
(path=inputForm:stepTwoUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton) is not visible
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Submit Button
stepTwoUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton
(path=inputForm:stepTwoUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton) is not visible

Which can be the cause? The submit button is never hidden, but the container
that holds it.
Here is the button code:
calculateButton = new CalculateButton("calculateButton",
"/wos/stepTwoUploadFiles/calculate");
        calculateButton.setDefaultFormProcessing(false);
        add(calculateButton);

I suppose that this is the code where it enters from Form class from wicket
sources :
if (!component.isVisibleInHierarchy())
							{
								throw new WicketRuntimeException("Submit Button " +
									submittingComponent.getInputName() + " (path=" +
									component.getPageRelativePath() + ") is not visible");
							}

Has anyone any idea?