Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/10 13:44:26 UTC

Time no longer an issue

Somewhere between the last Ant I picked up and the latest (9/10) build,
things got a whole lot faster. That initial run now takes 24 seconds, and
a re-run (ie., nothing needs doing) takes 3 seconds. Those are the kinds
of times I'd been hoping for.

I'd still be interested in hearing from anyone who has any suggestions for
how to get around my build-order issue, tho (since I don't see any way
around it).

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Time no longer an issue

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
At 04:44  10/9/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I'd still be interested in hearing from anyone who has any suggestions for
>how to get around my build-order issue, tho (since I don't see any way
>around it).

If you can give us more information - like which 1.1 dependancies are
needed that would break 1.2 etc and what are causing the incompatabilities
we may be able to help :P

Cheers,

Pete