Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sharrissf <st...@terracottatech.com> on 2007/06/07 19:03:50 UTC

[newbie] When unpacking a tar.gz how do I make it keep permissions

When I'm using the unpack part of the dependency plugin it is reseting all
the permissions of my tar.gz. I haven't been able to find how to fix that
without explicity reseting the permissions to what I want them to be. Is
that the best I can do for now?

Re: [newbie] When unpacking a tar.gz how do I make it keep permissions

Posted by sharrissf <st...@terracottatech.com>.
I must just do that, problem is that it won't work cross platform though.

Posted by James Abley <ja...@gmail.com>.