Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jamie Crawford <cr...@cmsu1.cmsu.edu> on 2005/03/03 02:13:38 UTC

Expected Performance from Tomcat5 with Jmeter

Hi,
We are doing some performance load testing on our web servers, and was
wondering what would be considered an expected normal peak of requests
per web server before tomcat should die off handing out xml?
If anyone can point me to a site or any information, it would greatly
be appreciated.
Thanks,
jamie

Re: Expected Performance from Tomcat5 with Jmeter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
that all depends on which xml parser you are using and the number of
concurrent xml processes. I have some numbers using dom and sax
parsers in my old performance article on tomcat's resource page.

peter