Posted to users@directory.apache.org by iDemmel <id...@hotmail.com> on 2011/11/02 17:50:34 UTC

Modifying entries: A few simple examples ?

Hello

as the guide to modify entries (http://directory.apache.org/api/modifying-entries-e.html) is currently missing, can somebody give me an example or 2? I just started using this client API without any LDAP knowledge and I’d like a few examples for modifying entries (I can already find and delete entries with the help of the user guide, it’s just modify that I need).

Thank you for the help!

Best regards

Andrew

Re: Modifying entries: A few simple examples ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 11/2/11 5:50 PM, iDemmel wrote:
> Hello
>
> as the guide to modify entries (http://directory.apache.org/api/modifying-entries-e.html) is currently missing, can somebody give me an example or 2? I just started using this client API without any LDAP knowledge and I’d like a few examples for modifying entries (I can already find and delete entries with the help of the user guide, it’s just modify that I need).

You can find some example her :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/ldap-client-test/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/client/api/operations/ClientModifyRequestTest.java?view=markup

and more generally, some tests for each operation here :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/ldap-client-test/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/client/api/operations/

Hope it helps...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny