Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Niket Anand <ni...@npi.stpn.soft.net> on 2002/08/20 06:32:08 UTC

Re: Help(mod_jk2.dll)

RE: HelpHello Rory,
I hope you can help me out of this.
i am also working for this on Win2k pro . If you can send me mod_jk2.dll for Apache2.0.4 and also other modification made in Tomcat side(JBoss-2.4.6_Tomcat-4.0.3), it would be great help for me.
Pls send .dll as attachment and other procedure instructions to follow to integrate tomcat with apache
Thanks
Nikeyt