Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Hoffer <DH...@xrite.com> on 2006/05/09 17:37:53 UTC

[m2] starteam release goal error

Using 2.0.4 running release:prepare goal I get the following error.

Embedded error: Can't load the scm provider.

No such provider: 'starteam'

I have my scm specified in my project's pom file.  I have the starteam
command line exe in my path and starteam works with Continuum.  Why do I
get this error running maven2 on the command line?

-dh

Re: [m2] starteam release goal error

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I just run a release:perform using the latest snapshot of release plugin
against starteam, it ran fine.

what version of release plugin do you have?

-D