Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Lawrence Rosen <lr...@rosenlaw.com> on 2015/06/04 00:05:03 UTC

Gazornenplatz

I call this a NOTICE file for convenience and obstinacy. I believe that Jim Jagielski now calls it a GAZORNENPLATZ. /Larry

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Since we’re off topic, would we consider the option of PMCs allowing the
addition of a LARRYROSEN file to their releases where Larry could put in
anything that would make him happy?  It would start with a disclaimer such
as:

“Larry is an actual attorney but not an attorney for the ASF.  He has been
unable to convince others that the following information should also be
provided with this release.”

Then we could all get back to doing other things.

-Alex

Re: Gazornenplatz (off-topic)

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Re: Gazornenplatz