Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by an...@wellsfargo.com on 2006/08/01 23:31:13 UTC

FW: Unable to create a soap message using xmlbeans [2.1.0]

Hi,
I have posted this on the xmlbeans user mailing list but maybe I should
have posted this onthe dev mailing list.

I am pretty juch stumped on this one..
Please advise.
Thanks!
Andy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

  _____