Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2002/09/12 10:29:45 UTC

Eclipse IDE and Apache CVS

Hi to all,

I wonder if some of you are using Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) to works
with Apache's CVS.

Eclipse works fine (thru the required SSH tunnel) but didn't seems
to detect branches, which is strange since using it works well
with my company CVS server which has a setup very similar to the
Apache's one.

Thanks for suggestions ....

RE: Eclipse IDE and Apache CVS

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

No, not yet...but please tell me if it works :)

Carsten

Re: Eclipse IDE and Apache CVS

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
It works for Cocoon (xml-cocoon2) and I just checked tomcat-4.0.

In the CVS repositories view click on branches and then select
"Configure branches and version..." from the context menu.
Choose your CVS module and browse to a file inside this module.
You will see the different tags/branches and can choose the branch you
want.
After that you can select this branch and create a project.

HTH
Carsten

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.