Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Mael D." <ma...@metanext.com> on 2010/01/27 17:43:02 UTC

Status Return Code using RUN_AS_USER

Hi,

I am configuring a activeMQ cluster with Hearbeat on linux REDHAT and I
found a bug with the return code of the status function.

When you are using the RUN_AS_USER in the checkUser function you always have
0 in you return code because you exit with exit 0.

I check the forum but I found nothing about it.

I made some smalls changes and I hope that can help other people. See the
attach file.

Best Regards,

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27342749/activemq activemq