Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by abhishant <ab...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/12/31 10:19:27 UTC

MOnitoring james server log messages

Hi all,
      I have to monitor james server for sending snmp traps to hpopenview
for displaying
      Jaaaaaaames user avalon-framework-api-3.4 for logging.james is logging
all the messages by making call to getLogger() method present in
AbstractLogEnabled class.
1..Do we have nay method similar to publish() method which is called
everytime any application logs in Log4j.
2..Is there any other way to send snmp traps from james server.
3..In my case i have to just send all the log messages as snmp traps.

Please help me if amy one has even slightest of idea.
Thanks
Abhishant