Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 14:32:38 UTC

New Moonshine website and "Flex Migration to HTML"

Hello Royale Community,

We have launched new website for Moonshine [1], where we are trying to
explain in a better way what is being supported in IDE.

There is also "Flex Migration to HTML" sub page if you are interested more
with help for migrating your Flex app to Royale.

If you have any feedback and questions do not hesitate to contact us.

[1] http://moonshine-ide.com/
[2] http://moonshine-ide.com/flex-migration/

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: New Moonshine website and "Flex Migration to HTML"

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you. W have spent a bunch of time on that. Credits goes to Adrian and
Yishay!

pon., 30 gru 2019 o 15:51 Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.