Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Monnerie <m....@zmi.at> on 2005/12/01 11:09:49 UTC

Re: 3.0.5 rescoring

On Mittwoch, 30. November 2005 19:53 Warren Togami wrote:
> Documenting calling a script is the easy part.  Making sure that all
> reporters are following the rules of spam sorting, that is not easy.

What about an IMAP server, where each reporter gets an account on, and
can drop her SPAM to? Like this, you have that reported SPAM locally,
and can doublecheck it. For the reporter, that's a very easy way of
reporting.

I use such a thing for me personally. SPAM received is dropped to a
folder, and after manual checking moved to a SPAM_learn box
(automatically learned and deleted) and a SPAM_sure box, there being
kept forever.

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11