Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/12/23 08:36:08 UTC

Re: Differences

Quoting Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>:

> Ted Husted wrote:
>
> >Perhaps once most of the Committers are on the PMC list, we can move the
> administrative nonsense there again, and let the General list be the General
> list again :)
> >

> Looking forward to it. Do not remember when good flame worth reading
> last happened on this list.

The last "really good" (by some people's definition, I guess) flame war happened
a couple of years ago ... and caused the subscription count on this list to
drop from 4000 to 1500 in less than a month.

It is currently 718.

> Vadim

Craig McClanahan

Re: Differences

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

>The last "really good" (by some people's definition, I guess) flame war happened
>a couple of years ago ... and caused the subscription count on this list to
>drop from 4000 to 1500 in less than a month.

I wonder what that was? :-)

>It is currently 718.

Hope it will improve.

Vadim

RIA experiences

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Hi to all,

I'm taking a serious look at Rich Internet Applications, and I'm
investigating using FlashMX as client.

Did some of you have some experiences on this ?

- Are you using native ASObject via projects like openamf
   or just standard xmlrpc/soap to make client/servers comm ?

Advices are welcome :)