Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/04/14 05:22:54 UTC

FYI: new spamd being checked in

Per ticket 3097, I modified spamd to go from it's "fork per message"
model to a "prefork" model.  It passes the "make test" routine on both my
Linux and MacOS X boxes, but that's obviously not full in-depth testing.

If you use the current dev version, please be aware that there may
be issues.

Also, spamd now requires the Storable module to deal with the per-user
configs issue.  I'm not completely happy with the current implementation,
but ...

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I cannot have an aide who will not look up. You will be forever walking