Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Bruno Andrade <bm...@eurotux.com> on 2013/11/15 17:18:10 UTC

Hadoop HA Namenode remote access

Im configuring Hadoop 2.2.0 stable release with HA namenode but i dont
know how to configure remote access to the cluster.

I have HA namenode configured with manual failover and i
defined|dfs.nameservices|and i can access hdfs with nameservice from all
the nodes included in the cluster, but not from outside.

I can perform operations on hdfs by contact directly the active
namenode, but i dont want that, i want to contact the cluster and then
be redirected to the active namenode. I think this is the normal
configuration for a HA cluster.

Does anyone now how to do that?

(thanks in advance...)

--