Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com> on 2020/04/22 17:27:13 UTC

nifi 1.9.2 upgrade and zookeeper

Hi guys,

we are on 1.9.2 right now and planning to upgrade to the most recent
version of NiFi. We run ours in a clustered mode currently, using Zookeeper
that came with CDH 5.

I remember I heard that something was changed after 1.9.2 and now embedded
zookeeper will have to be used since NiFi expected much newer version of
zookeeper and if CDH is behind?

anything we need to know as far as zookeeper/nifi integration?

I tried to look for info in release notes but was not successful

thanks,
Boris

Re: nifi 1.9.2 upgrade and zookeeper

Posted by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>.