Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/20 14:11:57 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.2-incubating Release

The vote for releasing Apache TinkerPop 3.1.2-incubating passed with 3
binding +1s, 0 non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Binding +1s:
Daniel Gruno
John Ament
Justin Mclean

Justin, glad to see you were happy with LICENSE/NOTICE on this pass. :)

John, the project is TinkerPop but the binary components of TinkerPop that
were packaged are Gremlin Console and Gremlin Server. I guess the name
could include "tinkerpop" like:

apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.1.2-incubating-bin.zip
apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.1.2-incubating-bin.zip

Seems a bit long for something already long? I think our users understand
the naming convention, the relation of Apache TinkerPop to Gremlin, etc. so
I tend to think it isn't introducing too much confusion.

Thanks to those who were able to take the time to vote.