Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Pierre-Noel Bouteville <pn...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/11 11:35:43 UTC

Bug? in stm32_sdio.c

Hi,

Sorry I haven't time to made a pull request for a little possible bug.

in boards/arm/stm32/stm32_sdio.c line 1792 there is a return so value is
not apply in register.

Re: Bug? in stm32_sdio.c

Posted by Pierre-Noel Bouteville <pn...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks i will test as soon as possible. I’m on other project with SD CARD but without os so I found it with review of code ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Re: Bug? in stm32_sdio.c

Posted by Fotis Panagiotopoulos <f....@gmail.com>.
Hello,