Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2005/04/28 10:03:26 UTC

RE: problem with Tiles & Struts 1.3 / Found exception stack Trace /apologies

Hello all,
	HUUUUUUGE apologies to Struts 1.3 & Tiles 1.3 team..
Tiles worked just fine..it was me that in migrating app
>From 1.2 to 1.3 I removed one plugin that was storing
Some data in applicationContext

The null pointer exception in tiles made me think that
Tiles was the problem..

Again, apologies, everything is working just fine..

Regards
	marco

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello all,
	Is anyone aware of XDoclet plugins for dealing with Struts
modules?
Let me clarify better issue..
If I am correct, with Struts modules you can have multiple  'struts
configuration files', one for each module in your app.
As far as I know, with xdoclet you can build 1 struts-config.xml file
By tagging your action/form/plugins etc, but that will result in only
One struts-config file... and I was wondering if anyone was aware of
Xdoclet tags for producing more than 1 config file..

Thanx and regards
	marco