Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2014/11/03 16:53:07 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.16.0

All,

This is a voting thread for 0.16.0 release.

This release contains numerous new features, bug fixes and improvements.

Full change log can be found at
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES.rst;h=da45e6cc1d95faee5b4e002cf05cda15045a8242;hb=d3b03979595d741f0284ce7c452f2f7d7567b6ce#l4
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES.rst;h=da45e6cc1d95faee5b4e002cf05cda15045a8242;hb=d3b03979595d741f0284ce7c452f2f7d7567b6ce#l4>*

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.16.0

Vote will be opened until October 23rd, 2014 (or longer, if needed).

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.16.0

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
[+1]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.16.0

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.16.0

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 5, 2014, at 2:29 PM, sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any chance to re-spin this ?
>
> I was on vacation and I am merging couple pr that are important to some cloudstack/cloudify users, like:
>
> https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/371

Ok I am done. I have added two pr's to trunk:

	• Add methods in CloudStack driver to manage mutiple nics per vm. (GITHUB-369) [Roeland Kuipers]

	• Implements VPC network ACLs for CloudStack drive (GITHUB-371) [Jeroen de Korte]

They should up in the CHANGES.rst as being in 0.16.0 because there was no development section yet.

If we decide to re-spin of course I would love it.

If not, I will edit the CHANGES.rst to include a dev section and move those two pr there.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Alright, I'm canceling this voting thread so we can also include CloudStack
changes which have been recently merged into trunk.

I will start a new voting thread for a release which includes those changes
shortly.

On a related note - we should really just do the 1.0 switch as soon as
possible so we don't need to abuse "patch" version identifier so much.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
Any chance to re-spin this ?