Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2020/01/12 03:53:26 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ and Artemis reliability - Messages lost

Just to follow up on the mailing list...

I've closed ARTEMIS-2173 with a long comment about my failed efforts to
reproduce lost messages. I don't believe there is any reliability issue
here. Please follow-up on the Jira if you have additional questions and/or
comments. Thanks!

Justin

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Did you pre create the queues (which is a production scenario )

--
Clebert Suconic