Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by David Poisson <Da...@ca.fujitsu.com> on 2013/07/02 15:59:22 UTC

RE: Profiling map reduce jobs?

Hi,
     I'm using the newer version of the mapreduce API (org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce, not org.apache.hadoop.mapred). I was under the impression that the older API doesn't work well with the newer one. Do you have an example of using the older OutputFormat with the newer API by any chance?

Cheers,

David Poisson