Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Armbruster <st...@armbruster-it.de> on 2005/10/26 22:25:41 UTC

jsp-api.jar in Pluto 1.1

Hi,

I just tried to get started with Pluto 1.1. Following the README the Portal
and Testsuite were deployed into a fresh Tomcat 5.5.9. When accessing
http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal, I got an exception:

Failed to load or instantiate TagLibraryValidator class:
org.apache.taglibs.standard.tlv.JstlCoreTLV

Google got the answer:
http://ryandaigle.com/pebble/2005/01/27/1106856324774.html

In short, after removing the jsp-api.jar from both webapps' WEB-INF/lib
directory the page displays fine. jsp-api.jar is already available in
tomcat's common/lib. The version inside the war files seems to be another
version.

I could not find any reference in the sources to jsp-api.jar. How can this be
removed in the sources?

Regards,
Stefan

Re: jsp-api.jar in Pluto 1.1