Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/11/30 13:33:52 UTC

[Axis2] More refactorings on client side

Hi all,

I would like to propose following changes to the client api.

   1. Rename InOnlyMEPClient to RobustInOnlyMEPClient and clean up as needed
   2. Add InOnlyMEPClient to support true fire-and-forget behavior
   3. move the convenience methods in MessageSender to InOnlyMEPClient
      (RobustInOnlyMEPClient) and remove MessageSender

Well, let me explain a bit more about the third item. Current
MessageSender class *only *provides two convenience methods for InOnly
invocation.  If we can pull those two members up, we can remove that
class without a problem. I'd like to do the same for the Call class as
well, but since "Call" is sort of a legacy thing, I do not want to
change it.

-- Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] More refactorings on client side

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
few comments

1) Pls make sure InOnlyMEPClient ect have a constructer that accept
the client repository, other wise user should be creating a service
context ect

2) Option have setTransportInfo method that accet sender and receiving
transport, but it do not make sense for the InOnly case. We need a way
to handle this

Srinath

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1