Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2009/09/09 12:20:49 UTC

Configuration only as XmlPrimitiveAssertion

Hello friends of Rampart,
I am usingh AXIS 1.5 and RAMPART Nightly Build. The RAMPART configuration of my webservice is integrated in a WS-Policy inside the services.xml of the service. When calling the service by a client, the RAMPART configuration gets only detected as XmlPrimitiveAssertion and so it can't be used. I am loking for the reason but can't find one. All the three RMAPRT jars are in the classpath (core, trust, policy) and also the wss4j-1.5.8.jar is in the classpath? Is there something known?
Greetings
Christian

Dipl.-Inf. Christian Mielke, Software-Entwicklung

nc software AG
Untere Königsstr. 86
34117 Kassel
tel.: +49 (0)561 70161-29
fax.: +49 (0)561 70161-55

mailto:cmi@nc-ag.de

Re: Configuration only as XmlPrimitiveAssertion

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Are you running this within an IDE ? Do you have Rampart source attached ?
thanks,
Nandana

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya