Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2006/05/26 12:10:59 UTC

Graduation?

Has the mindset to graduate from the Incubator settled in yet??

I am guessing the number of unreleased stuff is starting to stack up for quite
a lot of people (it is for me), making this of higher priority than anything
else.

Alex should be able to 'copy' the procedure from when the Directory project
graduated, as the ingoing and outgoing parameters are fairly similar to
Felix.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Upayavira wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>
>> Has the mindset to graduate from the Incubator settled in yet??
>>
>> I am guessing the number of unreleased stuff is starting to stack up for quite
>> a lot of people (it is for me), making this of higher priority than anything
>> else.
>>
>> Alex should be able to 'copy' the procedure from when the Directory project
>> graduated, as the ingoing and outgoing parameters are fairly similar to
>> Felix.
>>

> Well, we've had discussions. I'd like to see a little more active
> participation in the PPMC before I'll feel ready, but I think we are
> pretty close.

Aye we're looking ripe.

Alex

P.S. Clearing off my plate now so I can be useful in this process.

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Has the mindset to graduate from the Incubator settled in yet??
>
> I am guessing the number of unreleased stuff is starting to stack up for quite
> a lot of people (it is for me), making this of higher priority than anything
> else.
>
> Alex should be able to 'copy' the procedure from when the Directory project
> graduated, as the ingoing and outgoing parameters are fairly similar to
> Felix.

Well, we've had discussions. I'd like to see a little more active
participation in the PPMC before I'll feel ready, but I think we are
pretty close.

Upayavira