Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Chris Woods <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/11 18:07:33 UTC

Installation/Internal Server Error Cocoon related?

When I do 'forrest run' at apache-forrest-0.7\site-author and try to review
the results I get the following:

Internal Server Error

Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI

cause

Could not find component for role:
[org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm]
(Key=3D'org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')

request-uri

/

Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

I'm using forrest 0.7 on Win2k. Did I miss a step on the installation?
Thanks very much.

Chris Woods

Re: Installation/Internal Server Error Cocoon related?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Chris Woods wrote:
> When I do 'forrest run' at apache-forrest-0.7\site-author and try to
> review the results I get the following:

> Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm]
> (Key=3D'org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')

> I'm using forrest 0.7 on Win2k.  Did I miss a step on the installation?

Where did you get this version of Forrest 0.7 from? I ask because the
above mentioned input module is part of 0.8-dev not part of 0.7.

The stable version of Forrest can be downloaded from
http://forrest.apache.org/mirrors.cgi

Ross